- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted September 20, 2016
The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
Joint disorders affect millions of Americans. 80% of individuals over 50 years of age...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Overcoming Grief with Ayurveda
No one really wants to talk about overcoming grief and loss unless you’re in...
- Posted September 12, 2016
Ayurveda and Yoga to Ease Your Sore Legs with Pregnancy
Pregnancy can put a lot of stress on your legs. As your belly swells...
- Posted September 10, 2016
Colonics: Yea or Nay?
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest...
- Posted September 7, 2016
Stop Living with Joint Pain! Ayurveda to the Rescue
Joint Pain is no joke.There’s nothing more painful than walking around with your joints...
- Posted September 5, 2016
Suffering from Ulcerative Colitis? Try These 10 Powerful Herbal Remedies
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that leads to the inflammation in the lower intestine. Sadly,...
- Posted September 1, 2016
Colds? Fevers? Gas? 8 Ayurvedic Home Remedies Using Fennel
Often placed near the exit of an Indian restaurant is a tray of small...
- Posted August 31, 2016
Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
Kidney failure is also known as renal insufficiency. It is a disorder in which a...
- Posted August 29, 2016
Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
I LOVE summer and the warmth it brings (makes my vata very happy), but...
- Posted August 21, 2016