- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
Endometriosis is a gynecological condition in which endometrial cells from the lining of the uterus appear outside...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 3, 2015 Perhaps one of the...
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality. A beating...
Stop Feeling Blue: Ayurveda for Depression
What is Clinical Depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted December 3, 2016
21 Benefits and Uses of Castor Oil: Grandma Said So!
Castor Oil: It pleases me to no end to see powerful healing plants of...
- Posted November 23, 2016
Spice up your Pepper Mill for Better Digestion
Black pepper for digestion has been a staple of well-dressed European tables for centuries....
- Posted November 16, 2016
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
“Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion” reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC This...
- Posted November 12, 2016
Adrenal Fatigue Treatment with Ayurveda (Energy Feed #7)
Do you have adrenal fatigue? The answer may be “yes” if you… have low...
- Posted October 28, 2016
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Miracle of Raktamokshana (Therapeutic Blood Letting)
The father of Ayurvedic internal medicine Charaka describes the five Panchakarma procedures as Vamana...
- Posted October 3, 2016
Say Goodbye to Constipation – An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted September 21, 2016
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted September 20, 2016
The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
Joint disorders affect millions of Americans. 80% of individuals over 50 years of age...
- Posted September 15, 2016