- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
Kidney failure is also known as renal insufficiency. It is a disorder in which a person’s kidneys...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship between the...
Endometriosis is a gynecological condition in which endometrial cells from the lining of the uterus appear outside...
Ginger: The Universal Medicine
Zingiber officinale • Sanskrit: Ardraka • Hindi: Adrak Ginger has been used as a...
- Posted December 5, 2016
The Miracle of Lymph
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 27th, 2014 Understanding the...
- Posted December 4, 2016
Stop Feeling Blue: Ayurveda for Depression
What is Clinical Depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted December 3, 2016
21 Benefits and Uses of Castor Oil: Grandma Said So!
Castor Oil: It pleases me to no end to see powerful healing plants of...
- Posted November 23, 2016
Spice up your Pepper Mill for Better Digestion
Black pepper for digestion has been a staple of well-dressed European tables for centuries....
- Posted November 16, 2016
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
“Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion” reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC This...
- Posted November 12, 2016
Adrenal Fatigue Treatment with Ayurveda (Energy Feed #7)
Do you have adrenal fatigue? The answer may be “yes” if you… have low...
- Posted October 28, 2016
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Miracle of Raktamokshana (Therapeutic Blood Letting)
The father of Ayurvedic internal medicine Charaka describes the five Panchakarma procedures as Vamana...
- Posted October 3, 2016
Say Goodbye to Constipation – An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted September 21, 2016