- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Do you feel run down, exhausted and wiped out by the end of the day? While...
Ginger: The Universal Medicine
Zingiber officinale • Sanskrit: Ardraka • Hindi: Adrak Ginger has been used as a...
- Posted December 5, 2016
The Miracle of Lymph
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 27th, 2014 Understanding the...
- Posted December 4, 2016
Stop Feeling Blue: Ayurveda for Depression
What is Clinical Depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted December 3, 2016
21 Benefits and Uses of Castor Oil: Grandma Said So!
Castor Oil: It pleases me to no end to see powerful healing plants of...
- Posted November 23, 2016
Spice up your Pepper Mill for Better Digestion
Black pepper for digestion has been a staple of well-dressed European tables for centuries....
- Posted November 16, 2016
Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion
“Surprising Symptoms of Poor Digestion” reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC This...
- Posted November 12, 2016
Adrenal Fatigue Treatment with Ayurveda (Energy Feed #7)
Do you have adrenal fatigue? The answer may be “yes” if you… have low...
- Posted October 28, 2016
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Miracle of Raktamokshana (Therapeutic Blood Letting)
The father of Ayurvedic internal medicine Charaka describes the five Panchakarma procedures as Vamana...
- Posted October 3, 2016
Say Goodbye to Constipation – An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted September 21, 2016