- The raw truth about raw food diets
- Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
Upon feelings of fatigue, it has become our natural response to reach for an energy drink,...
Endometriosis is a gynecological condition in which endometrial cells from the lining of the uterus appear outside...
Slow, deep, abdominal and nose breathing (nasal breathing) has been shown to activate the parasympathetic nervous...
More HEAL News
Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Herb Profile: Shilajit
Shilajit is a natural mineral substance that exudes from the rocks in the Himalaya...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (otherwise known as CFS, ME or Post-viral Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia...
- Posted May 5, 2015
Honey and Spice Throat Coat for Spring Allergies
Early Spring is a watery season full of dramatic shifts from warm to cool...
- Posted May 2, 2015
How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Herb Profile: Manjishta
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It removes...
- Posted April 20, 2015