- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- Herb Profile: Garlic
Recipe: Grandma’s Chicken Soup
Salty, nurturing, warm broth soothes your belly on the worst of days. Grandma still...
- Posted October 18, 2015
Miscarriage: How My Wife Bounced Back with Ayurveda
My wife and I have six beautiful children, but they didn’t all come without...
- Posted October 15, 2015
Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
This Spiced Milk & Honey restores a warm, nurturing glow that seems to emanate...
- Posted October 11, 2015
Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
Many of us might have heard people saying, “I have a varicose vein problem!”...
- Posted October 10, 2015
A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
Ayurveda considers digestion the root of all health, but digestion holds a more broad...
- Posted October 7, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
Having a sweet tooth is normal, right? Almost every kid has one, and as...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
Did you know at least one-third of Americans are at imminent risk of becoming...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Alkaline diets in Ayurveda (an interview)
The original source of stress is known as a stressor. Most of the stressors...
- Posted September 13, 2015
Triphala: More Than Just a Digestive Tonic
Triphala, found in MAPI’s Organic Digest Tone, is one of the most famous herbal...
- Posted September 12, 2015
How Lack of Daily Rhythm Disrupts Your Microbes
Circadian rhythms are the light and dark cycles that are as old as the...
- Posted September 9, 2015