- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign you may...
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It removes excess heat...
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality. A beating...
More HEAL News
Kitchari for the American Kitchen
Cleanse Your Body If your belly feels sluggish after too many treats, Kitchari is...
- Posted April 18, 2015
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
We are all faced with challenges through life. Some challenges seem to stay with...
- Posted April 5, 2015
How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
Autoimmunity–the system of immune responses of an organism against its own cells and tissues–is...
- Posted March 23, 2015
If You Poop Little Balls…
Cheerio! Over the past week, I’ve received several requests for me to talk about...
- Posted March 22, 2015
11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure. It’s the No. 1 cause of wrinkles, with dozens...
- Posted March 9, 2015
What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
PMS is the unspoken burden that affects nearly 85% of women. It’s taken for...
- Posted February 27, 2015