- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
- Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
Ulcerative colitis: 10 effective herbal remedies
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that leads into the inflammation in the lower intestine,...
- Posted July 17, 2015
Herb Profile: Kutki
A bitter and pungent herb used by Ayurvedic practitioners to support proper function of...
- Posted July 13, 2015
Time for a family detox?
BENEFITS OF A FAMILY DETOX Here is the deal – we don’t realize how...
- Posted July 11, 2015
Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
What is osteoporosis? Osteoporosis is a progressive bone disease that is characterised by a...
- Posted July 2, 2015
10 herbs for weight loss
Excessive weight gain, or obesity, is a big problem these days and increasing due...
- Posted June 26, 2015
Eating for good digestion (part 2)
(This article is a continuation from yesterday’s “Eating for good digestion, part 1…”) Building...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Eating for good digestion (part 1)
Ayurveda is India’s timeless traditional system of medicine. Although developed more than 5000 years...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda
Kidney failure is also known as renal insufficiency. It is a disorder in which a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
The most common causes of Thyroid dysfunction are the autoimmune conditions known as Hashimoto’s...
- Posted June 17, 2015
Herb Profile: Amalaki
As one of the three ingredients in Triphala, Amalaki (Embilica officinalis) is a potent...
- Posted June 15, 2015