- 6 Ayurveda-inspired ways to spice up your love life
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 6—Dharma & Agni
- The high price of gas
- Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
- Danger of cooking with high heat
- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000 hair follicles...
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair loss in...
A few years ago I saw the hilarious and revealing Chris Rock documentary Good Hair, which...
More Haircare News
Ayurvedic Hair Care for Natural Hair : WITH DIY RECIPES!!!
I’ve long been impressed by the nourishing, strengthening and growth enhancing properties of Ayurvedic...
- Posted February 1, 2014