- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
- Nature’s Fudge: Dates Filled with Almond Butter
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000 hair follicles...
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair loss in...
A few years ago I saw the hilarious and revealing Chris Rock documentary Good Hair, which...
More Haircare News
Ayurvedic Hair Care for Natural Hair : WITH DIY RECIPES!!!
I’ve long been impressed by the nourishing, strengthening and growth enhancing properties of Ayurvedic...
- Posted February 1, 2014