- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
Stress or Ease? You Choose.
Excerpt from Body Thrive, Uplevel Your Body and Your Life with the 10 Habits...
- Posted November 20, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Ayurvedic Psychology
Ayurveda is an ancient science of body, mind, and spirit which has stood the...
- Posted September 19, 2015
Living long with laughter
I just visited my Aunt Rose in Florida, who is now 96. I have...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Calming the winds of the mind
Ayurveda teaches us that to heal from disease and imbalance, you need to undertake...
- Posted June 4, 2015
The power of nurture
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © Dec. 13, 2014 In a...
- Posted June 2, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (otherwise known as CFS, ME or Post-viral Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia...
- Posted May 5, 2015
7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the...
- Posted April 26, 2015
Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
There is a beautiful fairy tale from ancient India, recounted in English by Joseph...
- Posted April 24, 2015
How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted April 21, 2015