- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
- Everyday Practice: Energy Resurgence Self-Massage
Ayurveda Basics: Ayurvedic Psychology
Ayurveda is an ancient science of body, mind, and spirit which has stood the...
- Posted September 19, 2015
Living long with laughter
I just visited my Aunt Rose in Florida, who is now 96. I have...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Calming the winds of the mind
Ayurveda teaches us that to heal from disease and imbalance, you need to undertake...
- Posted June 4, 2015
The power of nurture
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © Dec. 13, 2014 In a...
- Posted June 2, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (otherwise known as CFS, ME or Post-viral Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia...
- Posted May 5, 2015
7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the...
- Posted April 26, 2015
Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
There is a beautiful fairy tale from ancient India, recounted in English by Joseph...
- Posted April 24, 2015
How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality....
- Posted April 19, 2015