- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
There is a beautiful fairy tale from ancient India, recounted in English by Joseph Jacobs, entitled...
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign you may...
In Ayurveda, the heart is seen as a central source of strength and vitality. A beating...
More Emotional Health News
Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
We are all faced with challenges through life. Some challenges seem to stay with...
- Posted April 5, 2015
Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
…we ALL screen, to rely on screens! Jeez, those screens! Tv screen, computer screen,...
- Posted April 3, 2015
10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage...
- Posted March 25, 2015
How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
The five great elements, Mahabhutas; space, air, fire, water and earth come together to...
- Posted March 4, 2015
6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship...
- Posted February 15, 2015
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015