- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is all the...
Oh Golden Milk! Ayurveda is brilliant for its herbal wisdom, such as the benefits of turmeric...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © March 6, 2015 I’d like to share...
Winter Pasta with Ginger Gremolata
A winter-warming, vata-grounding pasta dish with a julienne of carrots and fennel tossed with...
- Posted January 27, 2016
Ahimsa Eating: Honoring Mother Earth through Organic Foods
May the universe never abuse food. Breath is food. The body eats foods. The...
- Posted January 18, 2016
Recipe: Power-Up Veggie Broth
Good broth or stock is the secret of many a chef and fine restaurant....
- Posted January 13, 2016
4 Quick Ayurvedic Power Recipes
These simple Ayurvedic recipes are easy to prepare. Even kids will love them. Now...
- Posted January 3, 2016
Recipe: Winter Day Minestrone Soup
I think the best winter warmer food is minestrone. A simple traditional Italian soup...
- Posted December 17, 2015
Open, Sesame: The Magic of the Little Seed
Sesame seeds and sesame oil have been used as a medicine for thousands of...
- Posted December 12, 2015
4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
Are you experiencing heaviness, bloating, and pain upon elimination? Do you also suffer from...
- Posted November 27, 2015
5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
It’s Thanksgiving! Here are a couple of great tips to make sure you feel...
- Posted November 26, 2015
How to Eat Meat
A common question from people new to Ayurveda is… if I do this Ayurvedic...
- Posted November 4, 2015
Summer Kitchen Sadhana with Your Dehydrator
As far as I can tell, summer living foods sadhana has a lot to...
- Posted August 17, 2015