- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
When people first get into Ayurveda, they inevitably become a little obsessed with their body type...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to Ayurveda, a...
Like layers, warm sweaters, mittens and simmering stews, a warm mug of hot chocolate is a...
5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
It’s Thanksgiving! Here are a couple of great tips to make sure you feel...
- Posted November 26, 2015
How to Eat Meat
A common question from people new to Ayurveda is… if I do this Ayurvedic...
- Posted November 4, 2015
Summer Kitchen Sadhana with Your Dehydrator
As far as I can tell, summer living foods sadhana has a lot to...
- Posted August 17, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Ayurvedic Diet
A key component of an Ayurvedic lifestyle is following an Ayurvedic diet. An Ayurvedic...
- Posted August 5, 2015
Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 The Pre-Diabetes...
- Posted April 22, 2015