- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
How to Eat Ragi
Growing up in India, it was common to spot my parents and grandparents consuming ragi...
- Posted March 6, 2016
6 Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ love presents a delicious...
- Posted March 2, 2016
Ready to Thrive? Fermented Foods
Ayurveda has celebrated the benefits of homemade ferments for thousands of years. Fermentation was...
- Posted February 24, 2016
Bitter is Better
Did you know that we have only one type of receptor for the sweet,...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Recipe: Wholesome Veggie Subji
Vegetables are one of mother nature’s simple miracle foods. No matter what diet you...
- Posted January 31, 2016
Winter Pasta with Ginger Gremolata
A winter-warming, vata-grounding pasta dish with a julienne of carrots and fennel tossed with...
- Posted January 27, 2016
Ahimsa Eating: Honoring Mother Earth through Organic Foods
May the universe never abuse food. Breath is food. The body eats foods. The...
- Posted January 18, 2016
Recipe: Power-Up Veggie Broth
Good broth or stock is the secret of many a chef and fine restaurant....
- Posted January 13, 2016
4 Quick Ayurvedic Power Recipes
These simple Ayurvedic recipes are easy to prepare. Even kids will love them. Now...
- Posted January 3, 2016
Recipe: Simple Cleansing Kichari
Kichari (pronounced KIH-cha-ree) is an ages-old Ayurvedic comfort food that is still popular in Indian...
- Posted December 27, 2015