- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is all the...
Oh Golden Milk! Ayurveda is brilliant for its herbal wisdom, such as the benefits of turmeric...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © March 6, 2015 I’d like to share...
Drop the Utensils, Eat with Your Hands!
Ayurveda recommends eating with the fingers instead of utensils. If you try using your...
- Posted April 3, 2016
Teff- The Breakfast of World Class Runners
Recently I discovered, and fell madly in love with this tiny little grain called...
- Posted March 27, 2016
Rainy Day Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet
A nourishing Ayurvedic diet can do wonders for the body, mind and soul. Whether it...
- Posted March 25, 2016
Heavy, Tamasic Mind? Food to the Rescue
Huh? Tamasic mind? What’s that? Keep reading, but we’ll start with our eating habits,...
- Posted March 22, 2016
Asparagus-Mung Sprouts Salad
Asparagus- Mung Sprouts Salad is a wonderful addition to your Spring diet. Asparagus has...
- Posted March 20, 2016
Heavenly Ginger Shortbread Cookies- Ayurveda Approved!
Growing up, Cookie Monster was my favorite character on Sesame Street, and for a...
- Posted March 13, 2016
6 Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ love presents a delicious...
- Posted March 2, 2016
Ready to Thrive? Fermented Foods
Ayurveda has celebrated the benefits of homemade ferments for thousands of years. Fermentation was...
- Posted February 24, 2016
Bitter is Better
Did you know that we have only one type of receptor for the sweet,...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Recipe: Wholesome Veggie Subji
Vegetables are one of mother nature’s simple miracle foods. No matter what diet you...
- Posted January 31, 2016