- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
Blissful Nari Smoothie for a Happy Menstrual Cycle
Namaste Beautiful Ladies! I am sharing my Blissful Nari Ayurvedic smoothie recipe. Blissful Nari keeps me...
- Posted April 17, 2016
Three Burps to Cherish
Our bodies are constantly communicating with us and the stomach is no exception. Some...
- Posted April 13, 2016
Nectar of Love – Supreme Ojas Building Recipe
Ojas building recipe? What’s Ojas? You could say that Ojas is the biology of...
- Posted April 10, 2016
Top 5 Ayurveda Detox Foods
Before I launch into the top 5 Ayurveda detox foods, know that foods don’t...
- Posted April 4, 2016
Drop the Utensils, Eat with Your Hands!
Ayurveda recommends eating with the fingers instead of utensils. If you try using your...
- Posted April 3, 2016
Teff- The Breakfast of World Class Runners
Recently I discovered, and fell madly in love with this tiny little grain called...
- Posted March 27, 2016
Rainy Day Nourishing Ayurvedic Diet
A nourishing Ayurvedic diet can do wonders for the body, mind and soul. Whether it...
- Posted March 25, 2016
Heavy, Tamasic Mind? Food to the Rescue
Huh? Tamasic mind? What’s that? Keep reading, but we’ll start with our eating habits,...
- Posted March 22, 2016
Asparagus-Mung Sprouts Salad
Asparagus- Mung Sprouts Salad is a wonderful addition to your Spring diet. Asparagus has...
- Posted March 20, 2016
Heavenly Ginger Shortbread Cookies- Ayurveda Approved!
Growing up, Cookie Monster was my favorite character on Sesame Street, and for a...
- Posted March 13, 2016