- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
How Sweets Accelerate Aging A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of...
- Posted June 6, 2016
Forget Salt & Pepper- Pass the Turmeric & Pepper!
Pass the Turmeric and Pepper? Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your...
- Posted May 31, 2016
Digestive Greens & the 6 Tastes
Digestive Greens & the Six Tastes Greens are an important component in my diet....
- Posted May 25, 2016
Heavenly Saffron Oatmeal Recipe
Heavenly Saffron Oatmeal Recipe Saffron is one of the most expensive spices known for...
- Posted May 22, 2016
Plantain Chips- Tropical Superfood Snack
Plantain Chips- Tropical Superfood Snack At the first glance, plantains look like bananas. While...
- Posted May 8, 2016
The Problem with the Paleo Diet
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is...
- Posted May 4, 2016
3 Digestive Tea Recipes
Good digestion is the crux of healing in Ayurvedic medicine. Most of us, at...
- Posted May 1, 2016
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods- There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found...
- Posted April 28, 2016
Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
Oh Golden Milk! Ayurveda is brilliant for its herbal wisdom, such as the benefits...
- Posted April 24, 2016
Ayurvedic Kitchen: Everyday Basics
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted April 19, 2016