- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
The Paleo diet, also known as the Hunter-Gather, Stone Age or Caveman diet is all the...
Oh Golden Milk! Ayurveda is brilliant for its herbal wisdom, such as the benefits of turmeric...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © March 6, 2015 I’d like to share...
How to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted October 16, 2016
Warm Up with Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day....
- Posted October 4, 2016
Cutting Back on Caffeine
Here’s the deal. I don’t smoke. I barely drink alcohol, apart from the odd...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted September 25, 2016
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Chai Tea for Every Season
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 18, 2016
Jump Start Your Fall Cleanse with this Beetroot Dish
The root vegetable, beetroot is scientifically known as Beta vulgaris. Beets are packed with essential...
- Posted September 11, 2016
You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard...
- Posted September 8, 2016
In a Rush? Try 10 Minute Ayurvedic Lunch: Thermos Kitchari
Kitchari is a dietary staple consisting of rice and lentils or pulses. The twist...
- Posted September 6, 2016
DIY Wild Weed Smoothie
A tribute to Mother Earth and receiving intrinsic nourishment… Have you taken your own mother...
- Posted September 4, 2016