- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
In my first book, Body, Mind, and Sport, I discussed techniques to experience the co-existence of...
Just because we cannot see the wind does not mean it is not there. – Ken...
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into this world...
STOP! Is that Recipe Actually Ayurvedic?
The internet proliferates with recipes for Ayurvedic foods. You can find ‘Ayurvedic’ recipes for...
- Posted October 19, 2016
How to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted October 16, 2016
Warm Up with Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day....
- Posted October 4, 2016
Cutting Back on Caffeine
Here’s the deal. I don’t smoke. I barely drink alcohol, apart from the odd...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted September 25, 2016
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Chai Tea for Every Season
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 18, 2016
Jump Start Your Fall Cleanse with this Beetroot Dish
The root vegetable, beetroot is scientifically known as Beta vulgaris. Beets are packed with essential...
- Posted September 11, 2016
You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard...
- Posted September 8, 2016
In a Rush? Try 10 Minute Ayurvedic Lunch: Thermos Kitchari
Kitchari is a dietary staple consisting of rice and lentils or pulses. The twist...
- Posted September 6, 2016