- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
When people first get into Ayurveda, they inevitably become a little obsessed with their body type...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to Ayurveda, a...
Like layers, warm sweaters, mittens and simmering stews, a warm mug of hot chocolate is a...
Gut Health: Vinegar vs Ghee
In the recent episode of Catalyst called “Gut Reaction” that was all about the...
- Posted October 27, 2016
It’s Time to Eat Your Greens Every Day!
According to Ayurveda, dark green leafy vegetables have a special place in the daily...
- Posted October 25, 2016
STOP! Is that Recipe Actually Ayurvedic?
The internet proliferates with recipes for Ayurvedic foods. You can find ‘Ayurvedic’ recipes for...
- Posted October 19, 2016
How to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
With fire, agni, so central to Ayurvedic principles, it may indeed be that the...
- Posted October 16, 2016
Warm Up with Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day....
- Posted October 4, 2016
Cutting Back on Caffeine
Here’s the deal. I don’t smoke. I barely drink alcohol, apart from the odd...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
As the nights get darker and colder, taking us into the depths of vata...
- Posted September 25, 2016
The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
Why we worry about cholesterol… The seeds of ‘cholesterol anxiety’ are something we all...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Chai Tea for Every Season
Chai simply means tea in Hindi. Masala Chai or spiced black tea with milk...
- Posted September 18, 2016
Jump Start Your Fall Cleanse with this Beetroot Dish
The root vegetable, beetroot is scientifically known as Beta vulgaris. Beets are packed with essential...
- Posted September 11, 2016