- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
Are you experiencing heaviness, bloating, and pain upon elimination? Do you also suffer from...
- Posted November 27, 2015
5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
It’s Thanksgiving! Here are a couple of great tips to make sure you feel...
- Posted November 26, 2015
Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
Pecans are high in tannins, which are astringent and hot. Roasting or soaking pecans...
- Posted November 22, 2015
Recipe: Sweet Potato and Spicy Pecan Crisp
Country-home Sweet Potato and Spicy Pecan Crisp is a satisfying way to spend an...
- Posted November 15, 2015
Confused about Salt?
Perhaps the most prolific dietary heart health mantra that has been preached and practiced...
- Posted November 14, 2015
Hungry after Your Meal? – 6 Tips to Stay Satisfied
Have you ever considered why you feel hungry in the morning after having enjoyed a...
- Posted November 12, 2015
Gut Health: Vinegar vs Ghee
In the recent episode of Catalyst called “Gut Reaction” that was all about the...
- Posted November 10, 2015
Recipe: Sesame Bread
Bread is about sharing life. Autumn is a time of sharing, as people gather...
- Posted November 8, 2015
Oh, crap! I just overate again…
Insidious: operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with...
- Posted October 31, 2015
Prepare Your Kids (and Yourself) for Halloween Sweets with This Herb
For 10,000 years, humans have been infatuated with the sweet taste of sugar. Since...
- Posted October 26, 2015