- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
If you’ve got the munchies for something crunchy, Kale delivers. Kale chips are a refreshing treat...
I think that so much of what has been created around food plans and diets are...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 The Pre-Diabetes Epidemic A...
More EAT News
Kitchari for the American Kitchen
Cleanse Your Body If your belly feels sluggish after too many treats, Kitchari is...
- Posted April 18, 2015
To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Herb Profile: Triphala
Ayurvedic Energetics Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent Virya (action): neutral Vipaka (post-digestive...
- Posted April 13, 2015
The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
Spring is a time for healing and growth, bringing life to its fullest blossom...
- Posted April 12, 2015
Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
Saffron is one of the most expensive spices known for its color, flavor and...
- Posted April 8, 2015
The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
Some cringe at the thought, after memories or stories of an agonizing a week...
- Posted April 6, 2015
10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage...
- Posted March 25, 2015