- Everyday Practice: Complete Yogic Breath
- 5 Steps to Attract What You Want in Life
- Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
- Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
This Spiced Milk & Honey restores a warm, nurturing glow that seems to emanate...
- Posted October 11, 2015
Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
More than just a decorative garnish, wreaths of parsley (Petroselinum sativum) were worn by Greek...
- Posted October 4, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
As I wrap up this series on blood sugar and pre-diabetes, it seems only...
- Posted October 3, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
Having a sweet tooth is normal, right? Almost every kid has one, and as...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
I have many patients who come in to see me with no physical complaints...
- Posted September 30, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
Did you know at least one-third of Americans are at imminent risk of becoming...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Recipe: Roasted Sesame and Coconut Potatoes with Lime
At last, a tri-doshic, delicious way to prepare potatoes! A topping of crunchy, roasted coconut...
- Posted September 27, 2015
VIDEO: Recover Your Youthful Mind
As we get older there’s probably nothing that we value more than maintaining our...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Recipe: Energizing Honey-Coco Butter
Feeling tired? Wake up your body with a spoonful of delicious Honey Coco-Butter. This...
- Posted September 20, 2015
Top 10 Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call...
- Posted September 18, 2015