- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
- Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
- Is it Ayurvedic…or just another recipe?
Ulcerative colitis: 10 effective herbal remedies
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that leads into the inflammation in the lower intestine,...
- Posted July 17, 2015
Breast milk: the original probiotic
Recent research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has found over 700 species...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Eating for good digestion (part 2)
(This article is a continuation from yesterday’s “Eating for good digestion, part 1…”) Building...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Eating for good digestion (part 1)
Ayurveda is India’s timeless traditional system of medicine. Although developed more than 5000 years...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Herb Profile: Amalaki
As one of the three ingredients in Triphala, Amalaki (Embilica officinalis) is a potent...
- Posted June 15, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
When people first get into Ayurveda, they inevitably become a little obsessed with their...
- Posted May 1, 2015
So, What Is Ghee?
In India, ghee is the most esteemed of foods. For centuries it has been...
- Posted April 30, 2015
Asparagus with Coconut flakes and Yellow Mung Daal
Asparagus is a popular vegetable for spring cleansing. This is a recipe that you...
- Posted April 28, 2015