- 5 Steps to Attract What You Want in Life
- Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
- Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
Alkaline diets in Ayurveda (an interview)
The original source of stress is known as a stressor. Most of the stressors...
- Posted September 13, 2015
Triphala: More Than Just a Digestive Tonic
Triphala, found in MAPI’s Organic Digest Tone, is one of the most famous herbal...
- Posted September 12, 2015
How Lack of Daily Rhythm Disrupts Your Microbes
Circadian rhythms are the light and dark cycles that are as old as the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Agni, the Digestive Fire
In Ayurveda, the concept of agni, or the digestive fire, is a key factor...
- Posted September 5, 2015
Ayurveda for addiction
Ayurveda has recognized the deep connection that exists between the brain and the gut...
- Posted August 29, 2015
3 Habits of People with Perfect Digestion
According to Ayurveda, the health and integrity of the digestive process is truly the...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Keys to kids’ healthy digestion
The most common advice I give to mothers for their children is to avoid...
- Posted August 26, 2015
Medicinal value of ghee (and how to make it)
Ghee is a sacred symbol of nourishment, auspisciousness and healing in Indian culture, particularly...
- Posted August 14, 2015
Honey under fire: Why you should never heat honey
Honey, nature’s sweet nectar, was considered by the ancients of Vedic civilization as one...
- Posted August 7, 2015
Ulcerative colitis: 10 effective herbal remedies
Ulcerative colitis is a disease that leads into the inflammation in the lower intestine,...
- Posted July 17, 2015