- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
Are you experiencing heaviness, bloating, and pain upon elimination? Do you also suffer from...
- Posted November 27, 2015
5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
It’s Thanksgiving! Here are a couple of great tips to make sure you feel...
- Posted November 26, 2015
Hungry after Your Meal? – 6 Tips to Stay Satisfied
Have you ever considered why you feel hungry in the morning after having enjoyed a...
- Posted November 12, 2015
How to Eat Meat
A common question from people new to Ayurveda is… if I do this Ayurvedic...
- Posted October 25, 2015
When and How You Eat = More Important than What You Eat
After almost a decade of teaching entry-level courses in Ayurvedic self-care, I’m finally getting...
- Posted October 16, 2015
Alkaline diets in Ayurveda (an interview)
The original source of stress is known as a stressor. Most of the stressors...
- Posted September 13, 2015
Triphala: More Than Just a Digestive Tonic
Triphala, found in MAPI’s Organic Digest Tone, is one of the most famous herbal...
- Posted September 12, 2015
How Lack of Daily Rhythm Disrupts Your Microbes
Circadian rhythms are the light and dark cycles that are as old as the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Agni, the Digestive Fire
In Ayurveda, the concept of agni, or the digestive fire, is a key factor...
- Posted September 5, 2015
Ayurveda for addiction
Ayurveda has recognized the deep connection that exists between the brain and the gut...
- Posted August 29, 2015