- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
Cleanse Your Body If your belly feels sluggish after too many treats, Kitchari is an easy...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to ancient Ayurveda,...
Spring is a time for healing and growth, bringing life to its fullest blossom while sloughing...
More Digestive Health News
Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
I’m about to tell you one of the most brill practices in Ayurveda and...
- Posted March 1, 2015
MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
HOHkay, I think this challenge will make a huge impact for you: For 1...
- Posted February 22, 2015
Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship...
- Posted February 15, 2015
The Importance of Proper Food Combining
The topic of toxins is a common phenomenon in the world of health today....
- Posted January 28, 2015
5 Ayurvedic New Year’s Resolutions that Everyone CAN Keep
New Year’s Resolutions are tough to keep. We all know that! Ayurveda recognizes that...
- Posted January 2, 2015
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014
9 Reasons Why You Should Use Honey Every Day
I’ve had a love affair with honey since childhood. Growing up, my parents bought...
- Posted December 28, 2014