- Get your glow with Ayurveda
- The raw truth about raw food diets
- Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Diet for your Dosha
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while, I’ve found...
Ok, guys, let’s talk about pitta‘s vices, which stemmed from the previous post on vata’s vices....
Sometimes people think I have magical powers because I can often predict peoples’ diet and lifestyle...
More Diet for your Dosha News
Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the...
- Posted May 10, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
When people first get into Ayurveda, they inevitably become a little obsessed with their...
- Posted May 1, 2015
Asparagus with Coconut flakes and Yellow Mung Daal
Asparagus is a popular vegetable for spring cleansing. This is a recipe that you...
- Posted April 28, 2015
Herb Profile: Trikatu
Trikatu translates as “three pungents”, and contains the herbs pippali, ginger, and black pepper....
- Posted April 27, 2015