- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
- Everyday Practice: Energy Resurgence Self-Massage
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
- Recipe: Roasted Sesame and Coconut Potatoes with Lime
- VIDEO: Recover Your Youthful Mind
- 13 pearls of wisdom—brought to you by Yoga
Diet for your Dosha
Eat Your Greens Every Day (Recipes Included!)
According to Ayurveda, dark green leafy vegetables have a special place in the daily...
- Posted August 15, 2015
Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
I LOVE summer and the warmth it brings (makes my vata very happy), but...
- Posted August 1, 2015
You ready? Ready for kapha’s vices? If you haven’t read about vata’s vices or...
- Posted May 29, 2015
The raw truth about raw food diets
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Ok, guys, let’s talk about pitta‘s vices, which stemmed from the previous post on...
- Posted May 22, 2015
Sometimes people think I have magical powers because I can often predict peoples’ diet...
- Posted May 15, 2015
Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the...
- Posted May 10, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015