- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
Diet for your Dosha
You ready? Ready for kapha’s vices? If you haven’t read about vata’s vices or...
- Posted May 29, 2015
The raw truth about raw food diets
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Ok, guys, let’s talk about pitta‘s vices, which stemmed from the previous post on...
- Posted May 22, 2015
Sometimes people think I have magical powers because I can often predict peoples’ diet...
- Posted May 15, 2015
Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the...
- Posted May 10, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
When people first get into Ayurveda, they inevitably become a little obsessed with their...
- Posted May 1, 2015
Asparagus with Coconut flakes and Yellow Mung Daal
Asparagus is a popular vegetable for spring cleansing. This is a recipe that you...
- Posted April 28, 2015