- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
Diet for your Dosha
Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
Ayurveda operates on the principle of three constitutional types or doshas: Vata, Pitta, and...
- Posted November 18, 2015
Gut Health: Vinegar vs Ghee
In the recent episode of Catalyst called “Gut Reaction” that was all about the...
- Posted November 10, 2015
How to Eat Meat
A common question from people new to Ayurveda is… if I do this Ayurvedic...
- Posted October 25, 2015
Eat Your Greens Every Day (Recipes Included!)
According to Ayurveda, dark green leafy vegetables have a special place in the daily...
- Posted August 15, 2015
Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
I LOVE summer and the warmth it brings (makes my vata very happy), but...
- Posted August 1, 2015
You ready? Ready for kapha’s vices? If you haven’t read about vata’s vices or...
- Posted May 29, 2015
The raw truth about raw food diets
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Ok, guys, let’s talk about pitta‘s vices, which stemmed from the previous post on...
- Posted May 22, 2015
Sometimes people think I have magical powers because I can often predict peoples’ diet...
- Posted May 15, 2015
Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted May 12, 2015