- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Yoga and Ayurveda for Trauma Recovery
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
Diet for your Dosha
Spring is a time for healing and growth, bringing life to its fullest blossom while sloughing...
Cheerio! Over the past week, I’ve received several requests for me to talk about constipation and...
Ayurveda is brilliant for its herbal wisdom, such as the benefits of turmeric – but even...
More Diet for your Dosha News
Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and the time...
- Posted March 8, 2015
Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
You could say that Ojas is the biology of love, that Soma is the...
- Posted March 2, 2015
How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
Greens are an important component in my diet. As a food category greens are...
- Posted February 23, 2015
6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Nature’s Fudge: Dates Filled with Almond Butter
Both dates and almonds are natural ways to build ojas, immunity, and strength in...
- Posted February 9, 2015
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day....
- Posted January 7, 2015