- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
Diet for your Dosha
Cheerio! Over the past week, I’ve received several requests for me to talk about constipation and...
Ayurveda is brilliant for its herbal wisdom, such as the benefits of turmeric – but even...
HAPPY Kapha Season! Kapha season goes from late winter through spring, and the time is now!...
More Diet for your Dosha News
Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
You could say that Ojas is the biology of love, that Soma is the...
- Posted March 2, 2015
How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
Greens are an important component in my diet. As a food category greens are...
- Posted February 23, 2015
6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Nature’s Fudge: Dates Filled with Almond Butter
Both dates and almonds are natural ways to build ojas, immunity, and strength in...
- Posted February 9, 2015
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day....
- Posted January 7, 2015
Winter Ayurvedic Remedies
The ancient Indian science of Ayurveda classifies the seasons according to their predominant dosha:...
- Posted December 21, 2014