- For yoga teachers working with dosha in class
- 3 Habits of People with Perfect Digestion
- Keys to kids’ healthy digestion
- Everyday Practice: Yoga Nidra
- Herb Profile: Bacopa
- Recipe: Quinoa, Walnut and Date Warm Cereal
- Interview with Mother Maya: Maya Tiwari
- Menopause Can Be Comfortable
- More Back-to-School Tips Every Parent Must Know (Part 2)
- 5 Back-to-School Tips Every Parent Must Know (Part 1)
Diet for your Dosha
Eat Your Greens Every Day (Recipes Included!)
According to Ayurveda, dark green leafy vegetables have a special place in the daily...
- Posted August 15, 2015
Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
I LOVE summer and the warmth it brings (makes my vata very happy), but...
- Posted August 1, 2015
You ready? Ready for kapha’s vices? If you haven’t read about vata’s vices or...
- Posted May 29, 2015
The raw truth about raw food diets
Raw food diets are all the rage! After researching the subject for a while,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Ok, guys, let’s talk about pitta‘s vices, which stemmed from the previous post on...
- Posted May 22, 2015
Sometimes people think I have magical powers because I can often predict peoples’ diet...
- Posted May 15, 2015
Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Constipation is the passing of hard, dry bowel motions (stools) that may be infrequent...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
Old school vs. Avant Garde. Living foods vs. cooked foods. Which side of the...
- Posted May 10, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015