- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Detox & Lymphatic Health
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It removes excess heat...
Spring is a time for healing and growth, bringing life to its fullest blossom while sloughing...
Autoimmunity–the system of immune responses of an organism against its own cells and tissues–is on the...
More Detox & Lymphatic Health News
8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © March 6, 2015 I’d like...
- Posted March 6, 2015
What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
PMS is the unspoken burden that affects nearly 85% of women. It’s taken for...
- Posted February 27, 2015
Parasites: An Ayurvedic Perspective
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Ama: A Root Cause of All Diseases
Formation of Ama The normal process that should take place in the body is...
- Posted December 22, 2014
Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern...
- Posted December 14, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold...
- Posted December 5, 2014