- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- Herb Profile: Garlic
- Recipe: Sweet Potato and Spicy Pecan Crisp
Detox & Lymphatic Health
10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
You may think that detoxing requires investing too much time or money, taking time off...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Top 10 Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call...
- Posted September 18, 2015
4 ways to improve your lymph flow now
Late summer is a great time to move lymph. Actually, most times are good...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Ayurveda for addiction
Ayurveda has recognized the deep connection that exists between the brain and the gut...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Wild weed smoothie
A tribute to Mother Earth and receiving intrinsic nourishment… Have you taken your own mother...
- Posted August 3, 2015
Kidney failure treatment in Ayurveda
Kidney failure is also known as renal insufficiency. It is a disorder in which a...
- Posted June 19, 2015
Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
The most common causes of Thyroid dysfunction are the autoimmune conditions known as Hashimoto’s...
- Posted June 17, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Honey and Spice Throat Coat for Spring Allergies
Early Spring is a watery season full of dramatic shifts from warm to cool...
- Posted May 2, 2015
The Science of Tongue-Scraping with Copper
As the function of the microbiota of the mouth becomes more understood, ancient techniques...
- Posted April 29, 2015