- Vedic Astrology for February 2016
- Let Go and Enjoy More Little “Ahhh” Moments
- 3 Quick Fixes for Hot Flashes
- Listen Up! That’s Your Inner Wisdom Speaking
- Are puy lentils good for you?
- Recipe: Wholesome Veggie Subji
- Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
- How to Do a Heart Meditation
- How to Raise a Fearless, Nature-Knowing Child
- Winter Pasta with Ginger Gremolata
10 Reasons to Take Vitamin D This Winter
During the winter, the sun is too low in the sky for most of...
- Posted January 15, 2016
Ayurveda for Alzheimer’s
Alzhemier’s is termed as “Smruthi Nasha” in Ayurveda and is caused by the depletion...
- Posted January 10, 2016
Ayurveda Tips for Raising Healthy Children
One of the eight branches of Ayurveda, known as Bala Tantra or Kaumarabhritya, deals with pediatrics. The goal...
- Posted December 22, 2015
Here’s an Herbal Blend to Focus Your Mind
Mental focus is the art of placing and holding your concentrated attention on one...
- Posted December 14, 2015
VIDEO: Recover Your Youthful Mind
As we get older there’s probably nothing that we value more than maintaining our...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Ayurvedic Psychology
Ayurveda is an ancient science of body, mind, and spirit which has stood the...
- Posted September 19, 2015
Ayurveda for addiction
Ayurveda has recognized the deep connection that exists between the brain and the gut...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Slow Down. You’re Reading Too Fast.
Let me paint a picture for you… Jason was a voracious reader in high...
- Posted August 13, 2015
6 ways to switch on your brain power
According to Maharishi Ayurveda, there are three equally important aspects to mental performance: dhi...
- Posted July 31, 2015
The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
Slow, deep, abdominal and nose breathing (nasal breathing) has been shown to activate the...
- Posted May 14, 2015