- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents a delicious...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship between the...
In our hectic and busy lives, often the last thing we think of is getting back...
More Cognitive Health News
Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 3, 2015 Perhaps one...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015
You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard...
- Posted December 7, 2014
How Stress is Carried for Generations
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to...
- Posted October 22, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed....
- Posted October 5, 2014
Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
Nineteen months and ago I welcomed a little bundle of joy and happiness into...
- Posted September 26, 2014