- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
We are all faced with challenges through life. Some challenges seem to stay with us no...
…we ALL screen, to rely on screens! Jeez, those screens! Tv screen, computer screen, ipad/nook/kindle screen,...
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage distractions and...
More Cognitive Health News
6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 12, 2015 The relationship...
- Posted February 15, 2015
Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
In our hectic and busy lives, often the last thing we think of is...
- Posted February 13, 2015
Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © February 3, 2015 Perhaps one...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015
You Are What You Eat: 3 Ways Food Can Impact Your Mood
“You are what you eat.” How often have we heard this phrase in regard...
- Posted December 7, 2014
How Stress is Carried for Generations
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 11, 2014 According to...
- Posted October 22, 2014