- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
VIDEO: Recover Your Youthful Mind
As we get older there’s probably nothing that we value more than maintaining our...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Ayurveda Basics: Ayurvedic Psychology
Ayurveda is an ancient science of body, mind, and spirit which has stood the...
- Posted September 19, 2015
Ayurveda for addiction
Ayurveda has recognized the deep connection that exists between the brain and the gut...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Slow Down. You’re Reading Too Fast.
Let me paint a picture for you… Jason was a voracious reader in high...
- Posted August 13, 2015
6 ways to switch on your brain power
According to Maharishi Ayurveda, there are three equally important aspects to mental performance: dhi...
- Posted July 31, 2015
The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
Slow, deep, abdominal and nose breathing (nasal breathing) has been shown to activate the...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Ayurveda specializes in many areas and one of its greatest assets lies in the...
- Posted April 26, 2015
How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
What is clinical depression? A constant sense of hopelessness and despair is a sign...
- Posted April 21, 2015