- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
- 20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
- How to Pick the Best Spices for Chai
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization) we refer...
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was...
A team of Indian researchers has found that the leaves and stem of the tulsi plant,...
More Cognitive Health News
Anxiety : 5 Essential Tips for Balance
Anxiety is a familiar friend of mine. The minute I become conscious each morning,...
- Posted February 17, 2014
You Are What You Think!
We’ve all heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” While this is certainly...
- Posted February 3, 2014
Brain Fog? Don’t Forget this Herb: Bacopa Monnieri
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © January 18, 2014 Bacopa monnieri...
- Posted January 31, 2014