- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
You may think that detoxing requires investing too much time or money, taking time off...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
More than just a decorative garnish, wreaths of parsley (Petroselinum sativum) were worn by Greek...
- Posted October 4, 2015
Top 10 Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Recipe: Zucchini Soufflé with Watercress Salad
Beat the heat and use up those zukes with this cooling summer zucchini recipe,...
- Posted August 9, 2015
Time for a family detox?
BENEFITS OF A FAMILY DETOX Here is the deal – we don’t realize how...
- Posted July 11, 2015
How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
Recently I went down to AAPNA’s (Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America) 14th...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Asparagus with Mung Sprouts and Pumpkin Seeds
Asparagus has soothing and balm like effect on the digestive and urinary tract. It...
- Posted May 9, 2015
Asparagus with Coconut flakes and Yellow Mung Daal
Asparagus is a popular vegetable for spring cleansing. This is a recipe that you...
- Posted April 28, 2015
Herb Profile: Trikatu
Trikatu translates as “three pungents”, and contains the herbs pippali, ginger, and black pepper....
- Posted April 27, 2015
Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
I think that so much of what has been created around food plans and...
- Posted April 23, 2015