- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern days it...
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold or the...
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half of adults...
More Cleanses News
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the...
- Posted July 30, 2014
Ayurvedic Cleanse: Beginner and Intermediate Levels
Heyo! I’ve been getting a string of questions from several of you around a...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Colonics: Yea or Nay?
Colon cleansing, or colonic irrigation, is a practice that many swear by. Others attest...
- Posted April 23, 2014
What is Panchakarma?
What is Panchakarma? It is one of the very special and unique gifts that...
- Posted March 28, 2014
3 Strange Things that Happened To Me on an Ayurvedic Cleanse
Jacob and I have been deliberating, weighting the pros and cons, but in the...
- Posted March 27, 2014
Top 10 Reasons to Cleanse with Ghee
An Ayurvedic cleanse would not be an Ayurvedic cleanse if it did not call...
- Posted March 14, 2014