- Kale Chips Recipe
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Mindful Food Combining: A Simple Ayurvedic Approach to Eating
- Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
- How to Use Ayurveda for Depression
- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
I think that so much of what has been created around food plans and diets are...
Manjista (Rubia cordifolia) is the quintessential blood purifier in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia. It removes excess heat...
Cleanse Your Body If your belly feels sluggish after too many treats, Kitchari is an easy...
More Cleanses News
The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
Some cringe at the thought, after memories or stories of an agonizing a week...
- Posted April 6, 2015
8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © March 6, 2015 I’d like...
- Posted March 6, 2015
Five Tips to Detox and Rejuvenate Before, During and After the Holidays
Holidays are a great time to enjoy with family and friends. Yet in modern...
- Posted December 14, 2014
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Colds and Flu
According to Ayurveda, there are two main reasons that we may catch a cold...
- Posted December 5, 2014
The Link Between Blood Sugar and Memory
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © August 28, 2014 Almost half...
- Posted September 1, 2014
Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
I am about to reveal a very special Ayurvedic purification technique that is excellent...
- Posted August 6, 2014
Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the...
- Posted July 30, 2014