- Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
Bone, Muscle & Joint Health
Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
What is osteoporosis? Osteoporosis is a progressive bone disease that is characterised by a...
- Posted July 2, 2015
Is coconut oil the new toothpaste?
Believe it or not, before toothbrushes were invented, teeth brushing was still a thing!...
- Posted June 22, 2015
Herb Profile: Amalaki
As one of the three ingredients in Triphala, Amalaki (Embilica officinalis) is a potent...
- Posted June 15, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 1
(If you would rather listen to an audio recording of this article, jump to the...
- Posted May 30, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
Instead of relying on painkillers to treat or relieve joint pain, you should seek...
- Posted February 25, 2015
The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the...
- Posted November 16, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness...
- Posted November 3, 2014