- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
Bone, Muscle & Joint Health
Instead of relying on painkillers to treat or relieve joint pain, you should seek natural solutions....
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the air. We...
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the...
More Bone, Muscle & Joint Health News
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Karnapoorna (Karna Purana)
Karnapoorna! Or Karna Purana. And there might be a 3rd or 4th spelling or...
- Posted June 11, 2014
The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
We’ve all heard the Calcium gospel being chanted over and over again to women...
- Posted April 4, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the...
- Posted February 2, 2014