- Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
- Vata’s Vices
Bone, Muscle & Joint Health
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia....
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each week on...
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of osteoporosis, a...
More Bone, Muscle & Joint Health News
Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
Instead of relying on painkillers to treat or relieve joint pain, you should seek...
- Posted February 25, 2015
The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the...
- Posted November 16, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness...
- Posted November 3, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If...
- Posted September 17, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Gripe No More with Dill Gripe Water!
Recently, I was complaining about bloating and unease in the intestinal area to my...
- Posted July 23, 2014