- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
Bone, Muscle & Joint Health
The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
Joint disorders affect millions of Americans. 80% of individuals over 50 years of age...
- Posted September 2, 2015
Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
What is osteoporosis? Osteoporosis is a progressive bone disease that is characterised by a...
- Posted July 2, 2015
Is coconut oil the new toothpaste?
Believe it or not, before toothbrushes were invented, teeth brushing was still a thing!...
- Posted June 22, 2015
Herb Profile: Amalaki
As one of the three ingredients in Triphala, Amalaki (Embilica officinalis) is a potent...
- Posted June 15, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 1
(If you would rather listen to an audio recording of this article, jump to the...
- Posted May 30, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
Instead of relying on painkillers to treat or relieve joint pain, you should seek...
- Posted February 25, 2015
The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the...
- Posted November 16, 2014