- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
Bone, Muscle & Joint Health
The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
Joint disorders affect millions of Americans. 80% of individuals over 50 years of age...
- Posted September 2, 2015
Osteoporosis: an Ayurvedic approach
What is osteoporosis? Osteoporosis is a progressive bone disease that is characterised by a...
- Posted July 2, 2015
Is coconut oil the new toothpaste?
Believe it or not, before toothbrushes were invented, teeth brushing was still a thing!...
- Posted June 22, 2015
Herb Profile: Amalaki
As one of the three ingredients in Triphala, Amalaki (Embilica officinalis) is a potent...
- Posted June 15, 2015
Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 1
(If you would rather listen to an audio recording of this article, jump to the...
- Posted May 30, 2015
Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the...
- Posted May 4, 2015
Self Massage and Foam Rolling
I live in Mexico half the year and spend a chunk of time each...
- Posted May 3, 2015
Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
Lately, we have been hearing a lot about osteoporosis. The rise in cases of...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
Instead of relying on painkillers to treat or relieve joint pain, you should seek...
- Posted February 25, 2015
The Loving Embrace of Snehana for the Fall
Fall has arrived. We see the leaves turning; we feel the crispness in the...
- Posted November 16, 2014