- Herb Profile: Cinnamon
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
Recipe: Sweet Potato and Spicy Pecan Crisp
Country-home Sweet Potato and Spicy Pecan Crisp is a satisfying way to spend an...
- Posted November 15, 2015
Prepare Your Kids (and Yourself) for Halloween Sweets with This Herb
For 10,000 years, humans have been infatuated with the sweet taste of sugar. Since...
- Posted October 26, 2015
Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
More than just a decorative garnish, wreaths of parsley (Petroselinum sativum) were worn by Greek...
- Posted October 4, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
As I wrap up this series on blood sugar and pre-diabetes, it seems only...
- Posted October 3, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
Having a sweet tooth is normal, right? Almost every kid has one, and as...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 2: Home Screening
I have many patients who come in to see me with no physical complaints...
- Posted September 30, 2015
Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 1: Is Your “Healthy” Diet Really Healthy?
Did you know at least one-third of Americans are at imminent risk of becoming...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
After almost 60 years of being told that cholesterol is “Public Health Enemy No....
- Posted July 23, 2015
Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 The Pre-Diabetes...
- Posted April 22, 2015
To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to...
- Posted April 15, 2015