- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
- Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
After almost 60 years of being told that cholesterol is “Public Health Enemy No....
- Posted July 23, 2015
Know Thy Blood Sugar, Know Thyself
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 The Pre-Diabetes...
- Posted April 22, 2015
To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © April 11, 2015 According to...
- Posted April 15, 2015
10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage...
- Posted March 25, 2015
6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents...
- Posted February 20, 2015
5 Things You Should Know About Ragi
I grew up in India, seeing my grandparents and parents consuming ragi in various...
- Posted January 9, 2015
5 Tips to Stop Cravings
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © December 8, 2014 According to...
- Posted December 8, 2014
A Review of Low Fat Diets
WHY THE WESTERN WORLD HAS GOTTEN SO FAT & SICK The Low-Fat Diet is...
- Posted October 24, 2014
Pick Powerful Health Benefits at the Pumpkin Patch!
With cooler temperatures and changing leaves, fall is in full swing! Despite the many...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014