- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Do you ever feel like you’ve tried every skin-benefiting lotion and potion known to man, and...
Between 40-60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed directly into the body. Unlike...
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think about dieting....
More Beauty News
Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000...
- Posted January 16, 2015
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014
Don’t Deny Your Kapha Nature, Embrace It!
Kapha Dosha’s got a bad rap these days. So I’m here to set the...
- Posted August 17, 2014
Hair Loss in Women: 6 Causes with Ayurvedic Remedies
While some women may feel self-conscious about an occasional “bad hair day,” significant hair...
- Posted July 7, 2014
How Sweets Accelerate Aging
A new study published this month in JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association) looked...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
For years, dermatologists would pooh-pooh the idea of putting vegetable oil directly on the...
- Posted April 16, 2014