- Ayurveda Basics: Agni, the Digestive Fire
- How to Have Enlightened Healthcare
- The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
- Everyday Practice: Hot Water Restart
- College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
- How to use essential oils in your Ayurvedic life
- Ayurveda for addiction
- For yoga teachers working with dosha in class
- 3 Habits of People with Perfect Digestion
- Keys to kids’ healthy digestion
Copper: the next “fountain of youth”?
For centuries people have been using copper products to combat the effects of aging....
- Posted June 18, 2015
Get your glow with Ayurveda
Ayurvedic medicine provides us with a simple guideline when it comes to skincare: if...
- Posted May 28, 2015
Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
In Ayurveda beauty varies so much as we see the dance of the elements...
- Posted April 10, 2015
11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure. It’s the No. 1 cause of wrinkles, with dozens...
- Posted March 9, 2015
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
Do you ever feel like you’ve tried every skin-benefiting lotion and potion known to...
- Posted February 18, 2015
The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Between 40-60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed directly into the...
- Posted February 11, 2015
Is Ayurveda often misused in the war on weight?
With thanks to contributions by Dr. Yashashree Mannur, BAMS ‘Tis the season to think...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Ayurvedic Hair Care in Winter
Healthy hair and skin represent a healthy body. We have on an average 3,000,000...
- Posted January 16, 2015
From Fat to Fit
A moment on your lips, forever on your hips! This quote probably passes through...
- Posted September 29, 2014
8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Many modern Yoga teachers promote that Yoga reduces weight, makes you happy, healthy, and...
- Posted September 15, 2014