- Recipe: Salmon Burgers
- How to Cool Down in the Heat of the Moment
- Vedic Astrology for February 2016
- Let Go and Enjoy More Little “Ahhh” Moments
- 3 Quick Fixes for Hot Flashes
- Listen Up! That’s Your Inner Wisdom Speaking
- Are puy lentils good for you?
- Recipe: Wholesome Veggie Subji
- Go-To Herbs for Each Dosha
- How to Do a Heart Meditation
Oil Massage for Busy People
“Oil Massage for Busy People?!” Yessssss. In Ayurveda we love the benefits of a good...
- Posted January 26, 2016
DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
Yesterday, in Part I of this series, I discussed home recipes for cleansing and toning...
- Posted November 29, 2015
DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
We all want younger, healthier, more radiant looking skin. In the past, I have...
- Posted November 28, 2015
Have Beautiful Skin as You Age
No matter what your age, you can keep your skin looking youthful by paying attention...
- Posted September 6, 2015
Copper: the next “fountain of youth”?
For centuries people have been using copper products to combat the effects of aging....
- Posted June 18, 2015
Get your glow with Ayurveda
Ayurvedic medicine provides us with a simple guideline when it comes to skincare: if...
- Posted May 28, 2015
Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
In Ayurveda beauty varies so much as we see the dance of the elements...
- Posted April 10, 2015
11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure. It’s the No. 1 cause of wrinkles, with dozens...
- Posted March 9, 2015
5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
Do you ever feel like you’ve tried every skin-benefiting lotion and potion known to...
- Posted February 18, 2015
The Skin: Our Second Digestive System
Between 40-60% of what we put on our skin is absorbed directly into the...
- Posted February 11, 2015