- Beauty Secrets for Healthy Skin
- Cardamom: Wake Up Your Taste Buds
- What is the Quintessential Herb for the Female Reproductive System?
- The Unlikely Ally of the Natural Hair Movement
- 3 Reasons Why Raw Vegan Desserts Make you Feel Awful
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- How I Teach Ayurveda
- The Ugly Side of Calcium Supplements
- Gluten is NOT the Problem, Your Digestion Is.
- 20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the...
Understanding our thoughts and beliefs can only truly be possible if we are able to awaken...
For years “meditate” was on the top of my New Year’s intentions list. I would go...
More Mindfulness News
What does Spirituality Have to Do with Healing Anyway?
”The root cause of disease is not listening to the body. Intelligence is the...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Why Positive Samskaras Matter
Another excerpt from the upcoming documentary Healing the Mind. Produced by the award-winning Four...
- Posted March 11, 2014
Cannabis: What does Ayurveda have to say about it?
What every patient should know about healing with cannabis Here in California (pre legalization)...
- Posted March 3, 2014
What 3 Lessons can you Learn from a Cup of Chai?
Chaiyurveda 101 Ayurveda, “the knowledge of life,” is the ancient healing science of India...
- Posted February 24, 2014
Why Yogis Snort Oil
I was 26 years old… raised on the S.A.D. diet. I was a first...
- Posted February 20, 2014
Ayurveda & Sex
Don’t know your or your partner’s dosha (constitutional type)? Take the dosha test here...
- Posted February 14, 2014
3 Rules for a Long, Fulfilling Life
In this great video from Dark Rye, 93-year old actor, juggler, acrobat and yogi...
- Posted February 10, 2014