- 10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
- How to Use an Ayurvedic Daily Routine to Prevent and Manage Autoimmune Disease
- If You Poop Little Balls…
- Golden Milk – The Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- 11 Ways to Avoid and Reduce Wrinkles
- Seasonal Bloom: Kapha
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- How to Understand Romantic Relationships in Ayurveda
- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage distractions and...
While the ancient Upanishads and the Vedas mention chakras, they are not simply seven, but are...
PMS is the unspoken burden that affects nearly 85% of women. It’s taken for granted that...
More Mindfulness News
MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
HOHkay, I think this challenge will make a huge impact for you: For 1...
- Posted February 22, 2015
Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few...
- Posted February 16, 2015
Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All healing traditions recognize the crucial role of the heart in sustaining life and...
- Posted February 8, 2015
Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
Some say we are creatures of habit, and I agree. Humans thrive on routine...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015
Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
In the Ancient Tradition of Ayurveda, it is said that “the Primordial Cause of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
5 Ayurvedic New Year’s Resolutions that Everyone CAN Keep
New Year’s Resolutions are tough to keep. We all know that! Ayurveda recognizes that...
- Posted January 2, 2015