- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
PMS is the unspoken burden that affects nearly 85% of women. It’s taken for granted that...
HOHkay, I think this challenge will make a huge impact for you: For 1 week, do...
Meditation has become almost a special “science” and “technique” in itself today, but few realize what...
More Mindfulness News
Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All healing traditions recognize the crucial role of the heart in sustaining life and...
- Posted February 8, 2015
Using Ayurveda to Change Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals
Some say we are creatures of habit, and I agree. Humans thrive on routine...
- Posted January 23, 2015
Karma and the Spiritual Background of Yoga and Ayurveda
“On the completion of his training, the psyche of Brahma or the Sages enter...
- Posted January 18, 2015
Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
In the Ancient Tradition of Ayurveda, it is said that “the Primordial Cause of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
5 Ayurvedic New Year’s Resolutions that Everyone CAN Keep
New Year’s Resolutions are tough to keep. We all know that! Ayurveda recognizes that...
- Posted January 2, 2015
Balancing Digestion After the Holidays
When I think of the holidays, gluttony comes to mind. Busy weekends party hopping...
- Posted December 31, 2014
Recently a loyal reader of mine had a question about drinking alcohol because she’s...
- Posted December 26, 2014