- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part II: Moisturizer)
- DIY Ayurvedic Skin Care (Part I: Cleanser + Mask)
- 4 Surprising Ways that Ayurveda Can Aid Poor Digestion
- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
Indu Arora is an international Ayurveda-Yoga Therapist and Master Teacher. She is the author...
- Posted July 19, 2015
Why meditation was worthy of the Nobel Prize
In 2009, Elizabeth Blackburn won the Nobel Prize for her discovery of the protective...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Calming the winds of the mind
Ayurveda teaches us that to heal from disease and imbalance, you need to undertake...
- Posted June 4, 2015
The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
Slow, deep, abdominal and nose breathing (nasal breathing) has been shown to activate the...
- Posted May 14, 2015
Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
In Ayurveda, as we start to discover who we really are, remember that understanding...
- Posted May 7, 2015
Ayurvedic and Scientific Explanation for Intuition
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © May 6, 2015 A recent...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (otherwise known as CFS, ME or Post-viral Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia...
- Posted May 5, 2015
Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
There is a beautiful fairy tale from ancient India, recounted in English by Joseph...
- Posted April 24, 2015
Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
…we ALL screen, to rely on screens! Jeez, those screens! Tv screen, computer screen,...
- Posted April 3, 2015
10 Ayurvedic Tips for Boosting Concentration
Today’s world is full of concentration killers. Here are 10 Ayurvedic tips to manage...
- Posted March 25, 2015