- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Ashwagandha
- Self Massage and Foam Rolling
- Honey and Spice Throat Coat for Spring Allergies
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- So, What Is Ghee?
- The Science of Tongue-Scraping with Copper
- Asparagus with Coconut flakes and Yellow Mung Daal
- Herb Profile: Trikatu
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
Longevity & Aging
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents a delicious...
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New Year. New...
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!” Perhaps you’re...
More Longevity & Aging News
Turn On Your Anti-Aging Switch
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © November 25, 2014 Scientists have...
- Posted November 30, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness...
- Posted November 3, 2014
Freedom from Fatigue
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © October 2, 2014 Everyone experiences...
- Posted October 6, 2014
Ayurveda’s 8 Best Foods for Preventing Heart Disease
Heart disease–coronary heart disease, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and congenital heart disease–is the...
- Posted September 22, 2014
8 Ayurvedic Superfoods
There is a lot of talk these days about “superfoods”. They’ve even found their...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Rasayana: A Lifestyle of Rejuvenation
“Rejuvenation” is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the...
- Posted July 30, 2014
Ayurveda and Thyroid – The Cascading Catalyst to Health
Our health is intimately connected to the functioning of the thyroid gland. The far...
- Posted July 20, 2014