- Ayurveda Basics: Agni, the Digestive Fire
- How to Have Enlightened Healthcare
- The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
- Everyday Practice: Hot Water Restart
- College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
- How to use essential oils in your Ayurvedic life
- Ayurveda for addiction
- For yoga teachers working with dosha in class
- 3 Habits of People with Perfect Digestion
- Keys to kids’ healthy digestion
Longevity & Aging
Menopause Can Be Comfortable
Menopause happens. It’s a natural transition, says ayurveda, and like all transitions, menopause has...
- Posted August 21, 2015
Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
Ayurveda, the science of life, is an ancient alternative healing method which aims to...
- Posted July 29, 2015
Why meditation was worthy of the Nobel Prize
In 2009, Elizabeth Blackburn won the Nobel Prize for her discovery of the protective...
- Posted July 16, 2015
Investing in aging (an ode to my grandmother)
Dedicated to my Grandma, Nani. Teresa de la Forest Foster Nolde 1915- March 11,...
- Posted July 15, 2015
Living long with laughter
I just visited my Aunt Rose in Florida, who is now 96. I have...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
Chyavanprash is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal jam made in a base of amalaki fruit,...
- Posted May 18, 2015
6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
However you see it, most of us seem to agree ~ Valentines day presents...
- Posted February 20, 2015
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!”...
- Posted December 15, 2014
Turn On Your Anti-Aging Switch
Reprinted with permission from Dr. John Douillard, DC © November 25, 2014 Scientists have...
- Posted November 30, 2014