- Shed Toxins with Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
- Lose the Joint Pain with Pomegranates
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Does Modern Medicine Have it all Wrong? A Real Menopausal Treatment Plan
Business Interview with Richard Karpel, CEO, Yoga Alliance
In this 60-minute interview Richard and I cover a lot of ground, from the mission and history of Yoga Alliance to philosophical approaches for hiring and team building, the nature of “alternative” news and new definitions for what it can mean to be a “business person,” and the importance of Yoga Alliance’s focus on supporting the business of Yoga with teachers and studio owners.
To listen, turn up your speakers or put on some headphones, sit back, and press play on the audio player below:
– Listen Now –
Yoga Alliance (YA) is the largest nonprofit association representing yoga teachers, schools and studios in the U.S. Through our work and the work of our sister organization, Yoga Alliance Registry, we exist to sustain and support the field of yoga. We do so by providing the public with a registry of teachers and schools whose training meets our standards, and by supporting yoga teachers, schools and studios in their work as yoga professionals.
Visit the Yoga Alliance website to learn more.
Visit the Business of Yoga conferencewebsite to learn more.