- Discover the Food Combining Secrets of Ayurveda and Radiate Health
- 3 Flavors of Menopause – Which Menopause Type Are You?
- Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
- How to Make Your Love Life Sizzling Hot
- Interview with a Vedic Scholar: Dr. David Frawley
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Copper: The Next “Fountain of Youth”?
- Ayurvedic Life Hack- Potatoes for Every Body Type
- Do Not Try Another Fad Diet Until You Take Care of Your Digestion
- Crunched for Time? Rice Cooker to the Rescue!
Ayurveda and Western Psychiatry: Healing the Mind, an Upcoming Documentary
The ancient wisdom of India might hold keys to understand the very real mental issues that are being experienced so widely today: depression, ADD, anxiety, bipolar disorder. The upcoming documentary Healing the Mind will explore the synthesis of Ayurveda and western psychiatry.
With the acceleration in the speed and volume of experience we live on a daily basis we have seen a similar acceleration in the amount of depression, anxiety, ADD and other mood disorders. Many have turned to medication looking for relief. The use of antidepressants alone has increased nearly 400% since 1990.
Is there another way to address this epidemic? A 5,000 year old scientific tradition known as Ayurveda leads us to believe that there is.
Are you compelled to contribute to the production of this film? Become a sponsor!