- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All posts by Tali Merrick
The Miracle of Ghee- Elixir of Life
Ghee is a sacred symbol of nourishment, auspisciousness and healing in Indian culture, particularly in the practice of Ayurvedic medicine. It has been used in the medical science of Ayurveda for thousands of years. Ghee is sometimes...
- Posted October 12, 2016