- Shed Toxins with Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
- Lose the Joint Pain with Pomegranates
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Does Modern Medicine Have it all Wrong? A Real Menopausal Treatment Plan
All posts by Sylvie Barthelemy
Why Time Flies…and How to Slow It Down
Every day I hear people who complain of not having enough time. “Time flies!” Perhaps you’re the one saying it too. As if the earth was spinning faster these days than it used to. We all know...
- Posted December 15, 2014
Stress: The One and Only Cause (that’s seldom talked about)
“Stress is the killer” Stress wreaks havoc on our health. If not addressed, it will affect your body’s ability to regulate inflammation, promoting the development of many diseases such as cardiovascular, asthma and digestive disorders. In addition,...
- Posted January 28, 2014