- Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People
- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
All posts by Simone de Winter
Desa, Kala, Patra – Place, Time and Subject
The concepts of desa, kala, patra are very informative for the way in which Ayurveda treats imbalance and disease. Treatment needs to be appropriate to the patients’ circumstance/locality (desa), time period (kala) in which he or she...
- Posted November 19, 2016
What Is Ghee? A Miracle Elixir from India –
In India, ghee is the most esteemed of foods. For centuries it has been used as a cooking fat, a food ingredient, and as a part of herbal medication. It has also been used in ritual –...
- Posted August 28, 2016
Rasayana: How to Reverse the Aging Process with Ayurveda
Rejuvenation, or Rasayana in Sanskrit, is something that Ayurveda is famous for. It means “practical reversal of the aging process.” Rasayana is one of the eight specialized branches of the practice of Ayurveda. It deals with the...
- Posted June 25, 2016