- Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People
- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
All posts by Sarah Louisignau
12 Design Principles of Permaculture Applied to the Business of Ayurveda
I’m a Permaculture kind of Entrepreneur. What’s that, you say? Permawhat? I think some Wikipedia-ing is in order. First of all, the word entrepreneur is derived from the French word entreprendre, which means ‘undertake’. I desired something,...
- Posted June 15, 2016
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitude
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the high altitude of the alpine, dry and windy environs of Golden, Colorado, where we live. I have been working hard, everyday...
- Posted April 20, 2016