- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All posts by Sarah Louisignau
12 Design Principles of Permaculture Applied to the Business of Ayurveda
I’m a Permaculture kind of Entrepreneur. What’s that, you say? Permawhat? I think some Wikipedia-ing is in order. First of all, the word entrepreneur is derived from the French word entreprendre, which means ‘undertake’. I desired something,...
- Posted June 15, 2016
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitude
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the high altitude of the alpine, dry and windy environs of Golden, Colorado, where we live. I have been working hard, everyday...
- Posted April 20, 2016