- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- Herb Profile: Garlic
All posts by Sarah Louisignau
20 Tips for Balance at High Altitudes
I was talking with a friend the other day about managing my Vata Dosha in the high alpine, dry and windy environs of Golden, Colorado, where we live. I have been working hard, everyday this winter, to...
- Posted April 1, 2014
How 12 Design Principles of Permaculture Apply to the Business of Yoga & Ayurveda
by Sarah Louisignau I’m a Permaculture kind of Entrepreneur. What’s that, you say? Permawhat? I think some Wikipedia-ing is in order. First of all, the word entrepreneur is derived from the French word entreprendre, which means ‘undertake’. ...
- Posted July 15, 2013