- Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People
- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
All posts by Dr. Puneeth Kumar Padmanabhan
Dry Cough Keeping you Awake? Find Relief with Ayurveda
Karan was often teased about his dry cough and called ‘Cough Karan’ by his peers in college. He had a dry cough for 2 years, and often ignored it. But, ever since last week he had difficulty...
- Posted August 6, 2016
Ayurvedic Health Tips for a Healthy 2015
There is an aroma of freshness, enthusiasm and curiosity as we enter the New Year. New start, fresh resolutions, organizers and diaries are on everybody’s mind. But one thing that should top off the list is to...
- Posted January 14, 2015