- How to transition from your Ayurvedic spring cleanse
- Thyroid Autoimmune Disorders: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- The Problem with the Paleo Diet
- Golden Milk – Recipe to Balance All Doshas
- 8 Tips for a Healthy Spring Diet
- Can Ayurveda Help Treat Kidney Failure?
- Want Gorgeous, Luscious Locks? DIY Ayurvedic Hair Care
- 8 Step Ayurvedic Morning Ritual
All posts by Dr. Puneeth Kumar Padmanabhan
6 Simple Ayurvedic Health Tips
Here is a list of healthy tips quoted from Ayurveda texts for the year ahead: 1. Wake up early in the morning To arise in the Braahmi muhurta, is the first Ayurvedic health commandment mentioned in the...
- Posted February 4, 2017
Dry Cough Keeping you Awake? Find Relief with Ayurveda
Karan was often teased about his dry cough and called ‘Cough Karan’ by his peers in college. He had a dry cough for 2 years, and often ignored it. But, ever since last week he had difficulty...
- Posted August 6, 2016