- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All posts by Dr. Puneeth Kumar Padmanabhan
6 Simple Ayurvedic Health Tips
Here is a list of healthy tips quoted from Ayurveda texts for the year ahead: 1. Wake up early in the morning To arise in the Braahmi muhurta, is the first Ayurvedic health commandment mentioned in the...
- Posted February 4, 2017
Dry Cough Keeping you Awake? Find Relief with Ayurveda
Karan was often teased about his dry cough and called ‘Cough Karan’ by his peers in college. He had a dry cough for 2 years, and often ignored it. But, ever since last week he had difficulty...
- Posted August 6, 2016