- Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People
- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
All posts by Phillipa Joy
Ayurveda on the Road
During the festive season we find ourselves often on the move and out of our normal routine, causing us to feel imbalanced, fatigued or “out of sorts”. Traveling has been a big part of my life, visiting...
- Posted December 7, 2016
Treat the 3 Types of Anemia
Many people in today’s society fail to get enough iron in their diets. There are many factors which can cause anemia. It may be due to a vegetarian diet lacking in the right combination of foods, including...
- Posted February 13, 2016
The Elements of Your Personal Blueprint
According to Ayurveda five elements provide the foundation for the entire physical world, from a grain of sand to the complex physiology of the human body. These elements—Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth—are the building blocks of...
- Posted November 7, 2015