- 6 Tricks to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Green Smoothies
- STOP! Is that Recipe Actually Ayurvedic?
- How to Fall Asleep at Night (Energy Feed #4)
- What’s the Recipe for a Delicious Life?
- How to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Get your Glow on- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- How to Sleep Better—An Ayurvedic Tutorial (Energy Feed #3)
- The Miracle of Ghee- Elixir of Life
All posts by Peggy Breeze
Forget Salt & Pepper- Pass the Turmeric & Pepper!
Pass the Turmeric and Pepper? Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t quite ready to go that far, how about adding turmeric to the big two spices we...
- Posted May 31, 2016
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent. One of the best ways to accomplish this is through the use of spices. Spices are expensive, so learning how...
- Posted June 23, 2014