- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
- Endometriosis: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Chyavanprash
- Vata’s Vices
- The Unsung Health Benefits of Nose Breathing
- Constipation: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Herb Profile: Shilajit
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
All posts by Peggy Breeze
Please Pass the Turmeric and Pepper!
Yes, you read that right. Should turmeric replace your salt at the table? If you aren’t quite ready to go that far, how about adding turmeric to the big two spices we all have as staples, salt...
- Posted September 17, 2014
Keeping Spices Spicy
According to Ayurveda, every meal should contain all 6 tastes: Sweet, salty, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent. One of the best ways to accomplish this is through the use of spices. Spices are expensive, so learning how...
- Posted June 23, 2014