- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
- Lose the Joint Pain with Pomegranates
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Does Modern Medicine Have it all Wrong? A Real Menopausal Treatment Plan
- Tired of Feeling Blah? 11 Ways to Be Happier, Naturally
All posts by Nicole Perriella
Kapha Season Survival
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we can adjust our daily lifestyle choices to find balance in body and mind. When one quality is present (for example, cold), we create...
- Posted March 28, 2016
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the case for me. Over the last 9 months, I have been experiencing swelling in my right knee. There was no big pop, no...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks to rest, recharge and detox your soul? That is exactly what happened when I went to Ayurvedagram near Bangalore, India. As I sit...
- Posted January 23, 2014