- Live in Harmony with Nature: 3 Practical Tips from Ayurveda
- Sense Therapy: More than Meets the Eye
- What are Doshas, Exactly?
- A Review of Low Fat Diets
- Ayurveda: The Art of Living Wisely
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage for Busy People
- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
All posts by Nicole Perriella
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the case for me. Over the last 9 months, I have been experiencing swelling in my right knee. There was no big pop, no...
- Posted November 9, 2016
Kapha Season Survival
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we can adjust our daily lifestyle choices to find balance in body and mind. When one quality is present (for example, cold), we create...
- Posted March 28, 2016