- Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 4: The Chocolate Effect
- Healthy Blood Sugar, Part 3: The Truth about Sweeteners – Natural and Artificial
- Vedic Astrology for October
All posts by Nicole Perriella
How to avoid getting fat and congested in the Kapha season
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we can adjust our daily lifestyle choices to find balance in body and mind. When one quality is present (for example, cold), we create...
- Posted March 5, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the case for me. Over the last 9 months, I have been experiencing swelling in my right knee. There was no big pop, no...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks to rest, recharge and detox your soul? That is exactly what happened when I went to Ayurvedagram near Bangalore, India. As I sit...
- Posted January 23, 2014