- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- Herb Profile: Garlic
All posts by Nicole Perriella
How to avoid getting fat and congested in the Kapha season
Late winter and early spring are considered Kapha Season in Ayurveda.This means that we can adjust our daily lifestyle choices to find balance in body and mind. When one quality is present (for example, cold), we create...
- Posted March 5, 2014
Rest: My Greatest Teacher
Sometimes an injury is your soul speaking through your body. This has been the case for me. Over the last 9 months, I have been experiencing swelling in my right knee. There was no big pop, no...
- Posted February 2, 2014
My Ayurvedic Adventure
Have you ever wished that you could take a time-out for a few weeks to rest, recharge and detox your soul? That is exactly what happened when I went to Ayurvedagram near Bangalore, India. As I sit...
- Posted January 23, 2014