- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
All posts by Michael Doko Hatchett
Let Go and Enjoy More Little “Ahhh” Moments
There is a saying in Buddhism: “Let go a little, have a little joy, let go a lot, have a lot of joy, let go completely, have complete joy”. What I find with this statement is that...
- Posted February 4, 2016
Calming the winds of the mind
Ayurveda teaches us that to heal from disease and imbalance, you need to undertake a process of cleansing and purification to remove toxins (Ama) and disease causing agents (Doshas) that have accumulated deep in the tissues, often...
- Posted June 4, 2015