- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
All posts by Maya Tiwari
Ahimsa Eating: Honoring Mother Earth through Organic Foods
May the universe never abuse food. Breath is food. The body eats foods. The body rests on breath. Breath rests on the body. Food is resting on food. The one who knows this becomes rich in food...
- Posted January 18, 2016