- Ayurveda on the Road
- Chikitsa Padah: The “4 Limbs of Treatment”
- Ginger: The Universal Medicine
- The Miracle of Lymph
- Stop Feeling Blue: Ayurveda for Depression
- Owning Your Pitta Dosha
- Caffeine Withdrawal—5 Steps to Kick the Coffee Habit (Energy Feed #12)
- Age Of Vata: Hasten Slowly!
- Leaving the Smoothies of Atonement (a ficto-meditation)
- How to Pick the Best Chai Spices
All posts by Margo Bachman
Ayurveda Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
Even knowing something about Ayurveda pregnancy, a huge wave of anxiety swept over me in the eighth month of my own first pregnancy… I was worried that I wouldn’t know what to do in labor, and I...
- Posted November 6, 2016
Warm Up with Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes get their orange color from carotenoids, plant pigments that are converted to vitamin A in the body....
- Posted October 4, 2016