- Euphoria: Get the Rush without the Risk
- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
All posts by Margo Bachman
Ayurveda Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
Even knowing something about Ayurveda pregnancy, a huge wave of anxiety swept over me in the eighth month of my own first pregnancy… I was worried that I wouldn’t know what to do in labor, and I...
- Posted November 6, 2016
Warm Up with Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes get their orange color from carotenoids, plant pigments that are converted to vitamin A in the body....
- Posted October 4, 2016