- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Discover the Food Combining Secrets of Ayurveda and Radiate Health
- 3 Flavors of Menopause – Which Menopause Type Are You?
- Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
- How to Make Your Love Life Sizzling Hot
- Interview with a Vedic Scholar: Dr. David Frawley
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Copper: The Next “Fountain of Youth”?
- Ayurvedic Life Hack- Potatoes for Every Body Type
- Do Not Try Another Fad Diet Until You Take Care of Your Digestion
All posts by Margo Bachman
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes get their orange color from carotenoids, plant pigments that are converted to vitamin A in the body....
- Posted January 7, 2015
Ayurveda for Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
By Margo Bachman A huge wave of anxiety swept over me in the eighth month of my first pregnancy. I was worried that I wouldn’t know what to do in labor, and I would forget everything I...
- Posted January 9, 2014