- 3 Reasons to Avoid Green Smoothies
- STOP! Is that Recipe Actually Ayurvedic?
- How to Fall Asleep at Night (Energy Feed #4)
- What’s the Recipe for a Delicious Life?
- How to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Get your Glow on- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- How to Sleep Better—An Ayurvedic Tutorial (Energy Feed #3)
- The Miracle of Ghee- Elixir of Life
- Tired All the Time—the Ayurveda Solution (“Energy Feed” #2)
All posts by Margo Bachman
Warm Up with Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes get their orange color from carotenoids, plant pigments that are converted to vitamin A in the body....
- Posted October 4, 2016
Ayurveda for Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
By Margo Bachman A huge wave of anxiety swept over me in the eighth month of my first pregnancy. I was worried that I wouldn’t know what to do in labor, and I would forget everything I...
- Posted January 9, 2014