- Foam Rolling- Heaven for Sore Muscles
- Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
- Summer Heat Making you ANGRY? 3 Tips to Pacify Pitta
- Shed Toxins with Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
All posts by Margo Bachman
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes get their orange color from carotenoids, plant pigments that are converted to vitamin A in the body....
- Posted January 7, 2015
Ayurveda for Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
By Margo Bachman A huge wave of anxiety swept over me in the eighth month of my first pregnancy. I was worried that I wouldn’t know what to do in labor, and I would forget everything I...
- Posted January 9, 2014