- Treat the 3 Types of Anemia
- Love Thyself First: Lavender Rose Milk Bath
- Ayurveda for Seasonal Affective Disorder
- 4 Ways to Kick the Cause of Hot Flashes
- Can You Screen Your Screen Time?
- Dashamula: 10 Roots to Ground Vata
- Recipe: Salmon Burgers
- How to Cool Down in the Heat of the Moment
- Vedic Astrology for February 2016
- Let Go and Enjoy More Little “Ahhh” Moments
All posts by Margo Bachman
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes get their orange color from carotenoids, plant pigments that are converted to vitamin A in the body....
- Posted January 7, 2015
Ayurveda for Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
By Margo Bachman A huge wave of anxiety swept over me in the eighth month of my first pregnancy. I was worried that I wouldn’t know what to do in labor, and I would forget everything I...
- Posted January 9, 2014