- 5 Tips to Feel Great after Thanksgiving Dinner
- Mellow the Holiday Madness with Nutmeg
- 5 Easy Practices to Cool Excess Pitta
- Avoid Black Friday Frenzy: Here’s Your Ayurveda Gift-Giving Guide
- Recipe: Glazed Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Immunity
- Stress or Ease? You Choose.
- How to Not Get Sick and Fat This Winter
- Ayurveda Basics: Qualities of Pitta
- 6 Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
All posts by Margo Bachman
Squash, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This beautiful orange soup is incredibly nurturing on a cold autumn or winter day. The squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes get their orange color from carotenoids, plant pigments that are converted to vitamin A in the body....
- Posted January 7, 2015
Ayurveda for Pregnancy: Wisdom for the Mother-to-Be
By Margo Bachman A huge wave of anxiety swept over me in the eighth month of my first pregnancy. I was worried that I wouldn’t know what to do in labor, and I would forget everything I...
- Posted January 9, 2014