- Hungry after Your Meal? 6 Tips to Stay Satisfied
- How to Get Glowing Skin with Ayurveda
- Cutting Back on Caffeine
- Craving Sound Sleep? How to Doze in Rhythm with Nature
- Warm Up with Vata-Reducing Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Sugar-free diet: an Ayurvedic review
- Is Coconut Oil the New Toothpaste?
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- Say Goodbye to Constipation – An Ayurvedic Perspective
- The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
All posts by Madhuri Phillips
Smart, Savvy, Sexy People Have Positive Thinking Patterns (Do You?)
We’ve all heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” While this is certainly true, an even deeper level of examination reveals that we are what we think. For thousands of years the great Yogis and Vaidyas have...
- Posted June 17, 2016