- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Ready to Convert Negative Habits into Healthy Rituals?
- Lose the Joint Pain with Pomegranates
- Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
- Does Modern Medicine Have it all Wrong? A Real Menopausal Treatment Plan
- Tired of Feeling Blah? 11 Ways to Be Happier, Naturally
All posts by Madhuri Phillips
Smart, Savvy, Sexy People Have Positive Thinking Patterns (Do You?)
We’ve all heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” While this is certainly true, an even deeper level of examination reveals that we are what we think. For thousands of years the great Yogis and Vaidyas have...
- Posted June 17, 2016