- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
- 5 Tips to Stop Cravings
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Trust Your Heart: Ayurvedic Wisdom to Cultivate Heartfelt Energy
All posts by Madhuri Phillips
Smart, Savvy, Sexy People Have Positive Thinking Patterns (Do You?)
We’ve all heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” While this is certainly true, an even deeper level of examination reveals that we are what we think. For thousands of years the great Yogis and Vaidyas have...
- Posted June 17, 2016