- “It’s supposed to be good for ya.”—Then why isn’t it?
- Herb Profile: Turmeric
- Recipe: Hibiscus Mint Sun Tea
- Learning Sacred Anatomy: Part 5—Sacred Politics
- 10 herbs for weight loss
- Dairy: Test your tolerance
- Eating for good digestion (part 2)
- Eating for good digestion (part 1)
- Is coconut oil the new toothpaste?
- Beat the heat: cooling yoga poses
All posts by Madhuri Phillips
You Are What You Think!
We’ve all heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” While this is certainly true, an even deeper level of examination reveals that we are what we think. For thousands of years the great Yogis and Vaidyas...
- Posted February 3, 2014