- How to Use the Primordial Sounds of the Chakras for Healing
- Shhhh…it’s time to sleep.
- Become Energized by Tapping into a Source of Long-Lasting Vitality!
- Pratyahara and Mastering the Senses
- Eightfold Examination in Ayurveda
- Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
- What the Hell Should We Eat Anyway?
- How to Ask Holistic Health Practitioners the “Right” Questions
- 8 Promises and Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- Empowering the Minds of Our Young Adults
All posts by Lauren Gernady Sauer
Our Favorite Ayurveda Books
More Superstar Ayurveda Books For a Creative Way to Slowly Make Lasting Changes- Are you looking for a way to make some slow, but permanent, changes in your life? Then Monica Bloom’s In Your Elements- A Blooming...
- Posted October 29, 2016
Teff- The Breakfast of World Class Runners
Recently I discovered, and fell madly in love with this tiny little grain called teff. Don’t dismiss this grain due to its size, or because it’s a grain. A staple in Ethiopia, teff is loaded with iron....
- Posted March 27, 2016