- Growing tulsi to cultivate harmony
- Moving towards a sattvic life
- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
All posts by Lauren Gernady Sauer
Our Favorite Ayurveda Books
For those looking to weave Ayurveda into their Yoga practice – Are you a yoga practitioner that feel as though something may be lacking from your daily practice? Perhaps you hit the yoga mat each morning but...
- Posted October 29, 2016
Teff- The Breakfast of World Class Runners
Recently I discovered, and fell madly in love with this tiny little grain called teff. Don’t dismiss this grain due to its size, or because it’s a grain. A staple in Ethiopia, teff is loaded with iron....
- Posted March 27, 2016