- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
All posts by Kester Marshall
Parasites: An Ayurvedic Perspective
I have to say, since moving to Northern NSW a few years ago, I have seen more people in clinic with complications due to intestinal parasites than I saw in 15 years of practice in South Australia!...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Ayurvedic Approach to Arthritis
The most common complaint when it comes to arthritis is pain, swelling and stiffness in the joints. This can be the fingers, the hands, the toes, the feet, the ankles, knees, wrists, shoulders, hips, spine… anywhere. And...
- Posted November 3, 2014
Ayurvedic Approach for Anemia
The word anaemia comes from ancient greek and means “lack of blood” and it is the most common disorder of the blood. It can refer to a decrease in the number of red blood cells or a...
- Posted June 20, 2014
Secrets to Avoid Suffering though Menopause
Menopause is the cessation of a woman’s monthly menstrual cycle. It typically happens during a woman’s late 40’s or 50’s (but certainly not always) and occurs due to the ovaries stopping the ripening and release of ova...
- Posted April 25, 2014
What is Panchakarma?
What is Panchakarma? It is one of the very special and unique gifts that Ayurveda has to offer. It is a highly sophisticated approach to Purification and Rejuvenation therapy that has been refined and developed over several...
- Posted March 28, 2014