- 6 Tricks to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Green Smoothies
- STOP! Is that Recipe Actually Ayurvedic?
- How to Fall Asleep at Night (Energy Feed #4)
- What’s the Recipe for a Delicious Life?
- How to Strengthen Your Kitchen’s Ayurvedic Power
- Get your Glow on- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- How to Sleep Better—An Ayurvedic Tutorial (Energy Feed #3)
- The Miracle of Ghee- Elixir of Life
All posts by Kayla Anderson
Owning Your Vata Dosha
Swift as a deer, cold as ice. The coldness of the harsh winds against the variegated sands of the desert nights- such is the nature of Vata dosha. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?”...
- Posted April 8, 2016
Owning Your Pitta Dosha
The brilliance of a raging fire dragon in a city of sparkling gems- such is the nature of Pitta. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 9, 2014
Owning Your Kapha Dosha
Solid as a rock, cool as a glimmering stream in the white moonlight- such is the essence of Kapha. -Maya Tiwari, A Life of Balance “What’s your dosha?” Thanks to famous ayurvedically influenced health gurus like Deepak...
- Posted June 2, 2014