- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
All posts by Kate Towell
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of well being: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships. When kept in balance, these three pillars keep us healthy, happy and fulfilled. They promote good digestion, proper detoxification and increase vitality...
- Posted July 24, 2016
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question. I read about health, wellness, Ayurveda and yoga a lot. I follow blogs, read posts, books and most of all, I use my personal...
- Posted June 4, 2016
6 Tips to Start a Meditation Practice
For years “meditate” was on the top of my New Year’s intentions list. I would go into the New Year full of fire and start a practice wholeheartedly. However, somewhere over the course of the year the...
- Posted March 9, 2016