- Kapha’s Vices
- Get your glow with Ayurveda
- The raw truth about raw food diets
- Emulsifiers in common foods erode your gut
- Growing Tulsi to Cultivate Harmony
- Ayurveda helps us understand that “all life is yoga”
- Moving Towards a Sattvic Life
- Pitta’s Vices
- How To Transition from Your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
- Ten Secrets for Pure Energy and Contentment
All posts by Kate Towell
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships. When kept in balance, these three pillars keep us healthy, happy and fulfilled and promote good digestion, proper detoxification and increase vitality and...
- Posted January 4, 2015
Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- Posted December 10, 2014
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question. I read about health, wellness, Ayurveda and yoga a lot! I follow blogs, read posts, books and most of all I use my...
- Posted June 4, 2014
6 Tips to Start a Meditation Practice
For years “meditate” was on the top of my New Year’s intentions list. I would go into the new year full of fire and start a practice whole heartedly but somewhere over the course of the year...
- Posted March 22, 2014