- Thistle: how to harvest this superweed for super smoothies
- Cooling Tea Recipes for Hot Summer Days
- 6 ways to switch on your brain power
- Ayurveda Basics: Doshic Imbalances
- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
All posts by Kate Towell
Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
Ayurveda recognizes three main pillars of wellbeing: proper diet, sufficient sleep and loving relationships. When kept in balance, these three pillars keep us healthy, happy and fulfilled and promote good digestion, proper detoxification and increase vitality and...
- Posted January 4, 2015
Ayurveda Guide to Winter Wellness
- Posted December 10, 2014
9 Habits of Happy Healthy People
What’s the secret to creating happy healthy people? Well, that’s the million dollar question. I read about health, wellness, Ayurveda and yoga a lot! I follow blogs, read posts, books and most of all I use my...
- Posted June 4, 2014
6 Tips to Start a Meditation Practice
For years “meditate” was on the top of my New Year’s intentions list. I would go into the new year full of fire and start a practice whole heartedly but somewhere over the course of the year...
- Posted March 22, 2014