- Sugar-free diet: an Ayurvedic review
- Is Coconut Oil the New Toothpaste?
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- Say Goodbye to Constipation – An Ayurvedic Perspective
- The Surprising Truth About Cholesterol
- Ayurvedic Cleanse: How to Reset Health in 4 Days
- Chai Tea for Every Season
- 7 Strategies to Transform your Kitchen into a Healing Hub
- College Survival Kit: Help Your Student Thrive
- The Ayurvedic Approach to Healthy Joints
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Aching, Ragged Heart? Soothe with Heart Medicine Tea
If you are new to yoga, a seasoned practitioner, or perhaps even a teacher, you will often hear the phrase “Lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It means,...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school...
- Posted June 24, 2016