- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Aching, Ragged Heart? Soothe with Heart Medicine Tea
If you are new to yoga, a seasoned practitioner, or perhaps even a teacher, you will often hear the phrase “Lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It means,...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school...
- Posted June 24, 2016