- Interview with Dr. Claudia Welch: Women’s Health & Hormones
- Foam Rolling- Heaven for Sore Muscles
- Amalaki: Be Wrinkle-Free in Your Heart
- Summer Heat Making you ANGRY? 3 Tips to Pacify Pitta
- Shed Toxins with Hot Water: The Best Digestive Medicine
- Warning: Juicing May Deplete You- An Ayurvedic Perspective
- Eat, Sleep, Love: 3 Pillars of Ayurveda Wellness
- Does Ayahuasca Have a Place in Ayurveda?
- Toxic Lipstick Makes Toxic A$# Fat- Natural Cosmetics, Not Just for Your Lips
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia: An Ayurvedic Perspective
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school...
- Posted June 24, 2016