- Discover the Food Combining Secrets of Ayurveda and Radiate Health
- 3 Flavors of Menopause – Which Menopause Type Are You?
- Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
- How to Make Your Love Life Sizzling Hot
- Interview with a Vedic Scholar: Dr. David Frawley
- 7 Essential Ayurvedic Tips for Stress Reduction
- Copper: The Next “Fountain of Youth”?
- Ayurvedic Life Hack- Potatoes for Every Body Type
- Do Not Try Another Fad Diet Until You Take Care of Your Digestion
- Crunched for Time? Rice Cooker to the Rescue!
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Aching, Ragged Heart? Soothe with Heart Medicine Tea
If you are new to yoga, a seasoned practitioner, or perhaps even a teacher, you will often hear the phrase “Lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It means,...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year
Shatavari – My Favorite Herb of the Year I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school...
- Posted June 24, 2016