- Everyday Practice: Complete Yogic Breath
- 5 Steps to Attract What You Want in Life
- Recipe: Spiced Milk and Honey Lung Tonic
- Ayurveda for Varicose Veins
- 10 Simple Ways to Detox Every Day
- The Gunas—My New TV Guide
- A truly holistic approach to colic or reflux in babies
- Everyday Practice: Deep Sleep Sequence
- Does Your Love of Ayurveda/Yoga = Fewer Clients?
- Recipe: Blood-Sugar-Stabilizing Parsley Power Tonic
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you will often here the phrase “lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It...
- Posted August 11, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school for 9 months I was so happy to...
- Posted March 1, 2014