- Herb Profile: Manjishta
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Kitchari for the American Kitchen
- Ayurvedic Treatments for Osteoporosis
- To Graze or Not to Graze? It’s Not Really a Question.
- Herb Profile: Triphala
- The Ayurvedic Key to Spring Detoxification
- Special Report: Radiant Beauty with Ayurveda
- Heavenly Saffron and Divine Oatmeal Recipe
- The Power of Being Gentle: An Easy Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you will often here the phrase “lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It...
- Posted August 11, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school for 9 months I was so happy to...
- Posted March 1, 2014