- Nectar of Love – The Ultimate Ojas Building Treat
- Vamakukshi: Can a “Catnap” Help Your Digestion?
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About PMS
- Little Known Natural Ways to Relieve Joint Pain
- How to Use Greens for Optimal Digestion
- MonicaB Challenge: Mindful Munching
- 6 Ayurvedic Reasons to Celebrate with Chocolate
- 5 Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Skin
- Yogic Psychology and the Effects of Meditation
- Tea for your Psychic Bugs: A Slippery Elm Prebiotic Tea Formula
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you will often here the phrase “lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It...
- Posted August 11, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school for 9 months I was so happy to...
- Posted March 1, 2014