- Recipe: Potato-Leek Soup with Fennel Seeds and Red Pepper Flakes
- Treat the 3 Types of Anemia
- Love Thyself First: Lavender Rose Milk Bath
- Ayurveda for Seasonal Affective Disorder
- 4 Ways to Kick the Cause of Hot Flashes
- Can You Screen Your Screen Time?
- Dashamula: 10 Roots to Ground Vata
- Recipe: Salmon Burgers
- How to Cool Down in the Heat of the Moment
- Vedic Astrology for February 2016
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you will often here the phrase “lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It...
- Posted August 11, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school for 9 months I was so happy to...
- Posted March 1, 2014