- Two ways of aging: Which will you choose?
- Everyday Practice: Metabolic Mastery Method
- Herb Profile: Neem
- Recipe: Corn on the Cob with Cilantro and Coriander Butter
- Interview with a Vaidya: Dr. JV Hebbar
- 5 Tips for Healthy Travel This Summer
- Recovering from the Low-Fat Era
- Ayurveda Basics: Principles of Ayurveda
- Daily wellness for mothers of young children
- Interview with a master teacher: Indu Arora
All posts by Hari Simran Khalsa
Medicine for the Heart
If you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner or perhaps even a teacher, you will often here the phrase “lift through the heart” or “Project from the heart”. What does that mean you ask? It...
- Posted August 11, 2014
My Favorite Herb of the Year
I can still remember the first time I felt the power of pure happiness. It was 1991 and I was 6 years old. After being away at boarding school for 9 months I was so happy to...
- Posted March 1, 2014