- Endometriosis: an Ayurvedic perspective
- Which Ayurveda Are You Into?
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution Does Not Excuse Your Behavior
- Re-Grow Your Brain Cells
- Misunderstandings of the Modern Chakra-Healing Movements
- Eating for Your Ayurvedic Body Type
- Building Soma Through Balanced Agni
- Don’t Let Stress Break Your Heart: An Ayurvedic Approach to a Healthy Heart
- Marma Chikitsa: 9 Potential Benefits
- Can You Go 3 Evenings Without Media?
All posts by Freedom Cole
An Assembly of Sages Discuss the Origins of Man and Disease
Āyurveda teaches that understanding the components which create human life, allows one to understand what can possibly malfunction and create disease. This allows a healer to distinguish the source of a disorder in a patient and guide...
- Posted December 16, 2016
Genetics in Āyurveda: Creating the Perfect Child
Genetics in Ayurveda Modern science is now exploring circumstances that change how genes are regulated and expressed. A stressed, depleted individual will transfer different gene tendencies than a healthy and happy parent. Āyurvedic teachings take new depth...
- Posted July 18, 2016