- What Is Ghee? A Miracle Elixir from India –
- Beat the Heat with Cooling Yoga Poses
- Stop Feeling Blue: Ayurveda for Depression
- The Belch Diet: Eating the Perfect Amount at Every Meal
- Balance Your Life with Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Discover the Food Combining Secrets of Ayurveda and Radiate Health
- 3 Flavors of Menopause – Which Menopause Type Are You?
- Cooling Tea Recipes- So You’re Not a Monster this Summer
- How to Make Your Love Life Sizzling Hot
- Interview with a Vedic Scholar: Dr. David Frawley
All posts by Frank Vasquez
7 Major Misconceptions in Modern Ayurveda
Just like its counterpart Yoga, Ayurveda is now on the selling block both in western countries, even India herself. This unique interchange has prompted some scholars to call these trends in the importation of modern Ayurveda to...
- Posted June 12, 2016
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 2 – General Approaches
This is the second video in an 8-part series introducing the general approach and ground practices of Ayurveda. Please post any comments or questions below!
- Posted September 10, 2014
Darshan Project Video Series: Part 1 – Introduction
This is the first video in an 8-part series introducing the foundational theories and practices of Ayurveda. Please post any comments or questions below!
- Posted July 27, 2014
Rethinking the Seasons and Ayurveda
The winter rains in my local California community have been sparse, and we are in a drought. When I was originally learning Ayurveda a large amount of dryness in the atmosphere during winter might have made sense....
- Posted March 18, 2014